Water-Based Spray Painting Chard
Riolett UK now offers water-based, low VOC paint for any on-site spraying services. Water-based painting services are a necessity in Wales, where we regularly assist the local business and throughout the rest of the UK.
We can offer any advice you may need before you go ahead and choose our non-toxic, low-level painting services.
Before & after water-based paint application
We provide our customers with the option to use the Low VOC water-based paint, although solvent paint is still available if preferred.
Reasons why people choose Low-Level VOC paint rather than the solvent.
- The Low-Level VOC paint is used as it contributes towards the 'low-level ozone'.
- As this paint is low on contributing to pollution, it's less likely to cause respiratory diseases.
- Air will be less polluted indoors and outdoors, making breathing more comfortable for those that already have difficulties.
- Using low-VOC paint also helps to reduce allergy-causing toxins.
- You can achieve BREEAM certification.
At Riolett UK, we try our utmost to keep pollution levels to a minimum to help the environment by offering all customers this water-based paint as a first choice.
For any questions about our Low-Level VOC paint services, please contact us for a free quotation.